Live and Study in Two World-Class Cities
Temple Rome Entry Year Program provides you with the unique opportunity to earn your degree from a top-tier university while immersing yourself in two of the most sought-out cities in the world– Rome and Philadelphia. With both campuses located in the heart of their respective cities, Temple Rome Entry Year exposes you to all of the history and culture that these cities have to offer through a hands-on learning experience.
BEGIN your undergraduate studies with a unique one-year experience at Temple’s beautiful Rome Campus that will give you a fresh global perspective.
- Take classes in the heart of European history. The campus is located in the Villa Caproni on the banks the Tiber River and close to the historic city center.
- Surround yourself with art and architecture and explore a new culture and language.
- Meet people from all over the world!
- Get 24/7 access to supportive and individualized staff.
- Choose from nearly 70 degree programs that start in Rome, with topics ranging from business to social sciences to visual arts.
- Learn first-hand about the contemporary political, economic and social issues facing Italy, Europe, and the world today.
- Live in a city with easy and affordable access to the rest of Europe.
- Get a fresh global perspective and discover what it means to truly be a global citizen.
- Choose from more than 140 academic programs
- Access boundless opportunities for student internships, study abroad and research
- Live in Philadelphia, the birthplace of American history, and an international center of art and culture. Enjoy world-class museums, performance venues and more than 3,600 murals across the city
- Take advantage or Temple’s first-class facilities from a 24-hour Tech Center to a new state-of-the-art library
Study with students from nearly 130 countries.
- Get the support you need at Temple’s Student Success Center, the university’s Tuttleman Counseling Center and at Student Health Services.
- Benefit from Temple’s convenient location, two hours from New York City, three hours from Washington, D.C. and an hour and a half from the beaches of New Jersey and the Pennsylvania mountains
- Appreciate vibrant outdoor spaces year-round, such as Fairmount Park, one of the largest urban parks in the U.S.
Participate in one of Temple’s 300+ student clubs, activities and organizations
- Become a fan of Temple collegial sports–football and basketball—or play on one of Temple’s intramural teams like baseball or soccer
1. ABOUT ROME ENTRY
3. STUDENT LIFE
5. REQUEST MORE INFO
Temple University provides students with the tools they need for not only a dynamic education, but also to help them gain experiences that they wouldn’t find elsewhere. From providing unique opportunities to be immersed in the community to hands-on access to helpful resources to shape their futures, Temple students transform into global citizens who stand apart from their peers.
Make the World Your Classroom…
Temple Rome’s educational philosophy centers on experiential, on-site learning which uses Rome, Italy and Europe as its classroom, laboratory and studio. Whether you study Political Science, Art History or Visual Art, Sustainability, Engineering or Business, your learning at Temple Rome will be enhanced with site visits and excursions around Rome and beyond, prominent guest speakers, and grappling in a hands-on manner with pressing cultural, political, artistic, scientific and economic issues of our time.
The safety and wellness of all of our students is a constant priority. At Temple, our staff puts an emphasis on providing students with tools to create a healthy and balanced lifestyle while also staying safe on and around campus.
1. Complete Temple’s undergraduate application (or undergraduate international application, if you are not a U.S. citizen) and collect supporting documents:
- Official Secondary School Transcripts: Required from each school you have attended.
- Standardized Tests: Temple accepts SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE results.* *Temple Option may be available for some applicants
- Recommendation Letter: At least one recommendation letter is required. Teachers, counselors, and other academic officials can best describe your talents.
2. Submit your application at admissions.temple.edu
3. Notify the Temple Rome campus of your intention to join the Temple Rome Entry Year program by emailing email@example.com
4. Submit your tuition deposit to reserve your place
Dates to Remember:
Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
Financial Aid Application (FAFSA) Deadline: March 1, 2019
Deposit Deadline: May 1, 2019
Arrival/Orientation: September 1, 2019
First Day of Classes: September 9, 2019
Website and Contact
Phone: +39 06-3202808
Fax: +39 06-3236459
Address: Lungotevere Arnaldo da Brescia 15, 00196 Rome