“Provide students with access to a high-quality education.” It’s a commitment that has stood firm at Temple University for more than 130 years and one to which we adhere today.
Ranked among the 100 Best Values in Public Colleges by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance in 2011, we offer you the best of both worlds: the benefits of a world-class research university, paired with affordable tuition and fees of a public university.
At Temple, our goal is to make it financially possible for every qualified applicant to enroll, so we may continue to build the talented and diverse student community for which we are known.
Temple Rome Entry Year Tuition Rates
First year annual rate for Pennsylvania residents, non U.S. citizens, or U.S. citizens residing outside of the United States: $16,970 (mandatory student fees included).
First year annual rate for U.S. citizens and permanent residents living in the United States, outside of the state of Pennsylvania: $29,882 (mandatory student fees included).
The Temple shared apartment at the residence is $9,600 for the academic year.
(Tuition and university housing figures are based on 2019-2020 rates and may change based on 2020-2021 rates.)
- A variety of merit-based* and individual scholarships & grants
- Federal student aid for eligible U.S. citizens and residents
- GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon benefits for eligible military families
- Work study or on-campus jobs
- Payment plans that help students and families manage tuition bills
Learn more about scholarships and financial aid
- Scholarships and financial aid opportunities for U.S. CITIZENS AND ELIGIBLE NON-CITIZENS
- Scholarships and financial aid opportunities for NON-U.S. CITIZENS
*Students must apply to Temple Rome Entry Year by February 1, 2020 to be considered for merit-based scholarships. Scholarship recipients will receive funds starting the second year of study.
**All awards are subject to change based on availability for the academic year. Be sure to consult with the specific eligibility requirements and deadlines for each scholarship that you are applying for.