Students of the Rome Entry Year program will live in Residential housing with other Temple students, providing you with a unique living and cultural experience.
Note: University-facilitated housing is required for all first-year students unless the student lives with a family member who resides in Rome.
Our residence is located about 30 minutes from campus via train in a residential and safe, but lively, neighborhood of Rome called Balduina. Students have direct access to public transportation, grocery stores, shops, and other necessities. Housing in Rome varies from the typical American-style dorms. Each apartment may vary slightly in design, but all provide the same amenities including:
- One-bedroom apartment layout shared by two people
- Private bathroom and kitchenette
- Study space
- Laundry facilities
- Towels and linens provided upon arrival
- Weekly cleaning by residence staff
- 24/7 indoor gym
- Outdoor area and pool with lifeguard on duty
- 24/7 reception and security
- Live-in first-year Resident Assistant
- Maintenance support
- Access to the regional train, metro, and buses
- 24/7 on-call student life staff for emergencies