Administrated by Temple University Rome S.r.l., Adult Study Abroad is an exciting opportunity for continuing learners to audit undergraduate courses in Italy’s capital. Come relive your own experience abroad this summer, or visit Rome for the first time.
Local Rome residents are also welcome to apply!
PROGRAM QUICK FACTS
- Next summer’s Adult Study Abroad program will run from 14 May – 26 June 2020.
- Adult Study Abroad participants partake in 1-2 classes alongside regularly enrolled undergraduate students.
- Courses are taught in English and span a variety of topics: art history, studio art, history, classics, Italian language, Italian culture and contemporary topics, and more.
- Adult Study Abroad participants follow along on class excursions to museums, historical sites, etc. within the city of Rome. Participants are not currently permitted to join overnight class excursions, or excursions that extend beyond city limits.
- Availability of auditing spots is contingent upon regular undergraduate enrollment.
- Fees start at 600€ (Euro) per course.
Please note: Participants are responsible for arranging their own airfare and accommodations. American citizens need not apply for an entry visa for stays of < 90 days.
* Temple University and Temple Rome alumni receive 10% off course fees for this program. *
Interested in learning more? Write to email@example.com for additional information and registration.
VIEW THE COMPLETE COURSE CATALOG & PRE-REGISTER ONLINE
Click the button below to download the Adult Study Abroad Course Catalog for Summer 2020. The catalog includes descriptions, schedules and fees for each course, as well as key program dates and contact information.
After selecting your course preferences, please use the online pre-registration form linked below to begin your journey to Rome!
Within 10 business days of your successful submission, a Temple Rome representative will contact you to confirm the availability of your course preferences and explain the next steps of the registration process.
Please note that the completion of this form does not constitute a completed registration in the Adult Study Abroad program. A non-refundable deposit of 100 Euro per course is due no later than Monday, 17 February in order to officially reserve your spot, and final payment of all program fees is due by Friday, 3 April 2020.
Q&A WITH SUSAN COHEN, ADULT STUDY ABROAD 2019
Temple University and Temple Rome alumna Susan Cohen ’76 participated in the inaugural edition of the Adult Study Abroad program. Click below to read more about Susan’s (second) study abroad experience in Rome, Italy.